It’s the most wonderful time of the year….cue the Christmas skipping and dancing. I can not believe I am already blogging about Christmas, but we are 2 months away!!!!!! Not only is Christmas approaching, but all the big sales are coming up. Are you ready to find your items? Do you know what you are looking for?
- 25 No-Cook Freezer Meals
- Grocery Hacks – Brand vs Generic
- 5 Easy Camping Freezer Meals
- 20 Go-to Camping Meals
- Ezyroller – The Cool Bike Review
Ok, now breathe, let’s get through this crazy time of year together. What about finding deals or start writing down a list of ideas to buy for your kids, parents, sibling, friend or teacher. Oh my, the list of people can grow quickly, which is why I decided to gather some data and deals for all my fellow readers and friends. Let’s do this together!
With my boys now 8 & 7, I am starting to watch them play with their friends and listen into their conversations. Randomly, during the summer months, I would catch them talk about items they would want to play with outside, or ideas they saw on an ad. Of course, I didn’t want to buy it, but I decided, why not start writing this list down, but where to capture it? AMAZON!! Seriously, it’s too easy of an app to use and I can literally find anything and everything. It doesn’t mean I will buy it as I will compare the item to other sites, however, it’s my starting point.
Are you curious as to what I have in my Amazon wish list? Here is a random list:
- Skateboard – the kids keep talking about how cool it would be to have one, well instead of simply buying it, it’s added to the Christmas list.
- Rock collection kit – yes, very random, but the kids were obsessed with going through the neighborhood, looking at rocks and cleaning them. I thought why not look into a kid.
- Guitar Hero game – this is more because I want to show off my “expert” skills…yes, EXPERT (HAHAHA) ok, I used to play at expert level, definitely not anymore, but having a little game to play together during the winter months would be fun.
- Golf bag – not for the kids, but on my list of ideas for another person.
My list is slowly developing, but now it’s time for me to start watching for sales. Have you downloaded the Fipp app yet? Such an easy, simple and free app to use to search for the best price. I recently found an 8 quart Instant Pot for $89, it’s regular almost $200!!!
If you are waiting for the big deals such as Black Friday deals, don’t forget to check Slick Deals website. Not only do they track when retailers ads may be released, but they note the store hours, how many days the deals will be and even give an insider look as to what type of deals you may find at retailers, such as Amazon.
Not only am I going to watch for Black Friday deals, but I’m going to be watching for the Cyber Monday deals. I do want to point out that you should start the list now and watch your prices, as sometimes just a random deal can be better than the Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals. Basically, my tip is don’t just buy items on Black Friday or Cyber Monday because it’s a deal, buy it because you have it on your list. Make sure it’s something you need and not something you think you need because it’s on sale.
Happy Shopping and remember, Christmas is almost here!!