MAKE YOUR MEAL PLANS
Ready-Made Meal Plans not what you are looking for? That is completely fine!! If you want to make your own plan, it is possible as you already know. Now, where you might be getting stuck is finding your meals, right? Let me try and help you fill in those gaps for meal ideas.
Meal Ideas with links to recipes
- Instant Pot by Simply Happy Foodie
- Roll-ups by Betty Crocker
- Traditional by Great Grub, Delicious Treats
- Casserole by Great Grub, Delicious Treats
Meatballs (for a super simple method, buy pre-made frozen meatballs)
- Honey Garlic by Fabulessly Frugal
- Italian by RecipeTin Eats
- Sweet & Sour by Lil Luna
- Swedish by Art and the Kitchen
As for options for Vegan, Paleo, Gluten or Dairy Free, I am not knowledgeable enough to link good recipes. I have no idea if they would be good or not, therefore I want to stay away from recommending or suggesting. However, Pinterest is full of ideas as you already know.
Follow me on Instagram @Bonita_momof4 and the following for inspiration