Back To School Meal Plans
(This site contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that I recommend, I may receive a commission. Please review the disclosure page for more information.)
Who is counting down the days until school starts??? Ummmm……ME! 19! Yes, that is correct, I am counting. Don’t get me wrong, I love that I am spending a beautiful summer with the kids, but pretty sure the two older boys are sick of spending every single minute of the day with each other. When school starts, they will get to see all their friends and will enjoy having a break from each other.
With school starting in less than 3 weeks, I am trying to focus more and more on meal planning. Not only will we have school, but we will have piano, hockey and swimming lessons. I know I am not the only one that will be super busy, so I thought, why not share a really REALLY good promotion to you all before it ends!!!
As you know, I LOVE meal planning as it has saved my sanity. Currently, I do a mixture of planning my own meals, BUT, I also use the meal plan I purchased from Six Sister’s Stuff. Every Friday, I receive an email with my meal plan. Comes fully planned with 6 meals, 2 deserts and 2 side dishes. It’s AMAZING! The grocery list is included, I mean, it honestly does not get any easier. I paid $40 for a 1-year subscription (it’s cheaper when you buy more a year subscription). I have not regretted it since.
Here is how I use it:
Alright, now, guess what???? They are currently offering 60% off!!!!!!!!!! HELLO!! Click on that link asap and get your plans. Not kidding, the promo code to use is SCHOOL60. It’s their back to school promotion. Perfect timing, get it now!! Seriously, I love my plan. I am on the Standard Plan, which is supposed to feed a family of 6- and the meals are not small. I always have leftovers.
So what meal plan programs do they offer???
- Healthy Plan: Serves 6-8 people, has 500 calories or less per serving, and it comes with the following: 6 main dishes recipes, 2 side dish recipes, 1 snack/treat recipes, and a detailed shopping list.
- Smaller Healthy Plan: Serves 2-4 people, has 500 calories or less per services, and it comes with the following: 6 main dishes recipes, 2 side dishes recipe, 1 snack/treat recipe and a detailed shopping list.
- Standard Plan: Serves 6-8 people and comes with the following: 6 main dishes recipes, 2 side dishes recipe, 2 dessert recipes and a detailed shopping list.
- Smaller Standard Plan: Serves 2-4 people and comes with the following: 6 main dishes recipes, 2 side dishes recipes, 2 dessert recipes and a detailed shopping list.
- Gluten-Free Plan: Serves 4-6 people with all gluten-free recipes and comes with the following: 6 main dishes recipes, 2 side dishes recipes, 2 dessert recipes and a detailed shopping list.
If you aren’t interested in doing a full meal plan, I do recommend their recipes. I really enjoy them. You can find their recipe books on Amazon with the following links: